5.SHIPPING AND DELIVERY COSTS
5. 1 The shipping and delivery costs of the Products purchased on the Seller’s Website are exclusively payed by the Customer, for the amount indicated in the offer on the Website, that the customer can see during the purchase procedure displayed in an appropriate space called “Shipping Costs.”
5. 2 Shipping and delivery charges will be applied in a fixed amount for every single product regardless of your region, it is free for an amount of more than 9 pieces. The payment of the products purchased by the Customer on the Site and the shipping and delivery costs, as by artt. 4 and 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of the Agreement, must be made according to the payment options chosen by the Customer among those available on the Site and compatible with the option of dispatch and delivery selected by the Customer.
5. 4 The purchased Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer.
5. 5 Delivery couriers usually do not make phone calls in advance or accept requests for delivery at special hours.
5. 6 The delivery service used for the shipment is called Bartolini.
5. 7 The Products usually are delivered to the courier by the Seller within 3 working days after confirming the availability of the products in the warehouse, except for what is provided in the art. 8.
5. 9 If the delivery at the indicated address fails for the absence of the recipient Customer, the courier will leave him/her a notice of failure containing a telephone number, that the Customer will dial to contact him/her; in every case, he/she will make a new delivery attempt the next day. If, within 48 hours of the failed delivery, the customer has not called the courier, the courier is authorized to return the Product to the Seller.
6. PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD AND PAYPAL.
6. 1 The payment will be made by cash on delivery, bank transfer, credit card through PayPal system,AmazonPay; the type of payment can be chosen during the confirmation and sending of the order by the Customer.
6. 2 During the purchasing procedure, the Seller will never be able to know the Customer's credit card number, because it will be sent directly to the bank service provider via a secure connection.
6. 3 The amount of the purchases made by credit card is payed after the order has been confirmed.
7. AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT.
7. 1 The Customer completes the purchase procedure, by confirming and sending the order, only for the available products.
7. 2 In any case, if the Seller does not accomplish the order for the unavailability, even temporarily, of the Product or for any other reason, The Customer will act as a consumer according to the Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 (Consumer Code).
Terms and conditions
Enter the VAT number if you do not have a tax code or if the company tax code corresponds to the VAT number.