1. CONTRACT TITLE 1.1 This telematic contract deals with the sale by Luxurya Parfum, with particular reference, though not exclusive, to Cosmetics and Perfumes purchased by a customer selected from those offered on the website www.luxuryaparfum.it
2. SELLER'S DATA 2.1 The Seller is identified as follows: Luxurya parfum, established in Italy, Via Indipendenza N ° 23 Cap 80026 Casoria (NA), C.F. And P.I.V.A 08105301215, UTIF entry of the Province of Naples N ° IT00NAX00352H - IT00NAA001850. 2.2. The Seller is the owner of the website www.luxuryaparfum.it, through which it carries out e-commerce activities. 2.3 The Customer's complaints must be sent to the legal address of the Seller indicated in point 2.1 above, or preferably to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PROCEDURE FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT 3.1 The Seller, on the Site, publishes the offer of the Products as an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 civil code, complete with price, availability, shipping costs, payment and delivery terms, and warranty. 3.2 The Customer may proceed to purchase the Products offered by the Seller either on-line through the Site, or by telephone order and under the conditions provided therein, following the proper execution of the following procedure: 3.2.1. The Customer first has the obligation to read carefully the general terms and conditions of use and the information on the processing of personal data and, where it so considers, consent to the processing of data not strictly related to the purpose of collection (so-called treatments optional); 3.2.2. The Customer proceeds to register by filling out the registration form prepared by the Seller, specifying the address where the goods will be delivered to him (address of dispatch);
The price of each Product offered by Seller on the Site is understood to include the Value Added Tax (I.V.A.) and any other tax or fee.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY EXPENSES 5.1
The Customer shall bear the exclusive costs of shipping and delivery of the Products purchased on the Seller's Site for the amount indicated in the offer published on the Site, visible during the purchase procedure and displayed in the Seller's Site, A special space called "Shipping Costs". 5.2 Shipping and delivery costs, if any, will be applied in a fixed amount for each product regardless of your region, is free for quantities greater than 9 pieces. The payment of the price of Products purchased by the Customer on the Site and of the shipping and delivery costs, as per Art. 4 and 5 of these General Conditions of Contract, must be made according to the payment method identified by the Customer among those available on the Site and compatible with the option of shipment and delivery from the selected Customer. 5.4 Products purchased will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer. 5.5 Couriers used for deliveries usually do not make pre-existing calls or handle requests for deliveries of shipment at special times. 5.6 Shipment of goods will be with Bartolini. 5.7 The Products are delivered to the courier by the Seller normally within 3 business days after the same Products are actually available in their warehouse, except as provided in the following art. 8. 5.9 In the event of non-delivery of the Product due to the absence of the addressee to the address, the courier will leave a non-delivery notice containing a telephone number, with the invitation of the Customer to contact him; In any case, will do the next day, a new delivery attempt. If within 48 hours of non-delivery the customer has not received any telephone contact, the courier will be entitled to return the Product to the Seller.
6. PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD AND PAYPAL 6.1 Payment will be made by check, bank transfer, credit card via PayPal system; The relevant procedure will be accessible during confirmation and delivery of the order by the Customer. 6.2 At no time during the purchase procedure Seller will be able to know the Customer's credit card number, as this number will be forwarded directly to the Bank's service provider via a secure connection. 6.3 The amount relating to purchases made by credit card is handled at the time of order.
7. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY 7.1
Customer can complete the purchase procedure, with confirmation and delivery of the order, only for the available products. 7.2 In any case where, for any cause, Seller fails to deal with the Product's unavailability, even temporary, order or other cause, it will apply, for customers acting as consumers, the provision referred to in To Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 (Consumption Code).
8. GUARANTEES. ASSISTANCE. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER 8.1
Products sold by the Seller are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree 24/2002 on the sale and the guarantee of consumer goods and, as far as not provided for, the rules of Civil code and other applicable law. The warranty applies to the Product with defects of conformity and / or malfunction not found at the time of purchase, provided that the Products are used properly and with due diligence, in compliance with the operating rules indicated therein. 8.2 In any case, the Seller will not be liable for any negligence and negligence on the part of the Customer in the use of the Products. 8.3 The customer who acts as a consumer is the holder of the rights provided by art. 114 et seq. D. Lgs. 6.9.05 n. 206. 8.4 The Product malfunction must be reported by the Customer in writing to the Seller within the time limit of 15 days from the date of delivery of the Product, with a short description of the defect found. The Customer undertakes to verify the correct functioning of the Product, and its correspondence to what is ordered, immediately after its delivery. 8.5 The Seller is also not liable for any fraudulent and unlawful use made by the Customer or third-party credit cards upon payment of the Product purchased.
9. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS 9.1
The Customer undertakes to print and / or store and thus to preserve these general conditions of contract, the information regarding the processing of personal data and the order form, before express acceptance is made by typing the icon Regarding the confirmation and sending of the order. 9.2 It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unreal data, pure fantasy or in any case referring to third parties, nonexistent or foreign, in filling out the order form or in the credit card payment procedure. 9.3 The Customer must verify the integrity of the parcel delivered by the courier, containing the Products purchased by the Seller. In particular, the parcel that will be delivered will not be tampered with, since the custom adhesive tape used by the Seller in the package to seal the neck and the plastic casing will be intact. Any disputes of any kind concerning the lack of and / or discrepancies between some of the Products ordered in the delivered parcel must be sent by the Customer directly to the courier at the moment of delivery of the parcel. The Seller will not consider it valid and will not accept late and subsequent disputes. [10.4 If the Customer chooses to ship the Products purchased to a place other than the one entered at the time of registration on the Site, he / she ensures that the third parties resident or otherwise present at that address are aware of the shipment there and Who in any case have provided the Customer with prior consent to receive the Products they have purchased on the Site. In such cases, the Customer will be held liable to the Seller for the refusal of the third parties to receive the Products and is obliged to handle and keep He shall indemnify the Seller from any action, reason, claim, claim, claim for damages which should be from those brought against the Seller for causes also indirectly related to the delivery to their domicile of the Products purchased by the Customer on the Site.
9.5 The Customer is liable for damages which, as a result of non-fulfillment of the obligations set forth in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of this Article, occur to the Seller. 9.6 The Customer declares, assuming the full and unconditional responsibility of his declarations both for civil purposes and for criminal purposes, that the data provided by filling out the order form are: A) exclusively referable to him, that is: (B) refer to third parties from which he has previously obtained the consent to the communication of such data for the purposes set out in the privacy notice in the manner and in the forms provided for in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (privacy code). The Customer therefore undertakes to dispose of the Seller in relation to any damage, expense or cost that would result from the unlawful disclosure of third party data by the Customer by filling out the Order Form.
11. EXPRESS RESTRICTIVE CLAUSE 11.1
If Customer fails to comply with obligations under Art. 10 of this contract or the obligation to pay the price, this contract will be settled legally, ex art 1456 cc, from the date of sending the telefax message or the e-mail communication through which the Seller declares to be willing to use Of this ruling clause. 12. Applicable law and settlement of disputes 12.1 The General Sales Conditions are governed by Italian law and in particular for the Customer who is "consumer" according to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 6.9.05. 206, from the same legislative decree, with particular reference to the rules on distance contracts, and by Legislative Decree no. 70 on certain aspects of electronic commerce.
13. RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY 13.1
The Seller informs that the Site, as well as all the trademarks and distinctive marks used by Seller in connection with the sale of the Products, are protected by applicable intellectual and industrial property rights and that any kind of reproduction, communication, distribution is prohibited , Publication, alteration or transformation, in any form whatsoever, of the contents of the Site, of the marks and of the distinctive signs used by the Seller. 13.2 Seller shall not be held liable for trademarks and other distinctive marks appearing on the products sold on the Site, for which the customer does not acquire any rights following the conclusion of the contract.
14. PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARD 14.1
Luxury Parfum has chosen, for credit card payment, the PayPal electronic payment system. To ensure maximum security, your payment transaction is made directly to PayPal's secure server. Therefore, customer credit card numbers are not stored on the seller's site and are therefore not responsible for any fraudulent and illicit use that may be made by third-party credit cards upon payment of purchased products . By choosing to pay by Credit Card, the customer will make the transaction automatically upon confirmation of the order. The amount of the order will be debited at time of order. Accepted credit cards are all those belonging to Master, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, PostePay.
15. Commercial policy 15.1 The Seller carries out e-commerce activities, both in relation to Business to Consumer B2C and Business to Business, for the sale of goods and services to both private consumers and non-classifiable customers . 15.2 The Seller is the trading company that manages the Site and relies with the Customers. 15.3 In view of your business policy, the Seller reserves the right not to follow up orders from non-Customers or any orders that do not comply with your business policy. 15.4 The General Terms of Sale only govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders between the Site Customers and the Seller. The General Sales Conditions do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by other parties than the Seller who are present on the Site via links, banners or other hyperlinks. Before submitting purchase orders for products and / or services from other than the Seller, Customer is encouraged to check their sales conditions. In fact, the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties or the conclusion of e-commerce transactions between the users of the Site and third parties.
17. METHOD OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF DATA. 17.1
Seller carries out personal data processing by means of automated and non-automated tools. Specifically, by virtue of a specific contract, it is the exclusive user of a web host server's web space, where the data is stored and stored, remaining accessible to Seller's sole agents, as well as solely technical requirements (such as, for example, , Server maintenance) also to the host provider. Personal data will also be communicated to the person responsible for the delivery, within the limits strictly necessary for carrying out such activity. 17.2 For any privacy information, please refer to the "PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA" document published on the website https://www.luxuryaparfum.it.
18. UTILIZZO DELLE COOKIES
18.1 In ossequio alle linee di politica della privacy adottate, il Venditore informa i visitatori del sito www.luxuryaparfum.it che, in occasione di ogni collegamento, unitamente alla copia della pagina web richiesta mediante la connessione, il server web, ove il sito è memorizzato, invia al browser installato sul computer dell'utente una richiesta di informazioni che viene da questo conservata su un file. Tale file, terminato il collegamento al server da cui il cookie è stato inviato, viene salvato sul disco rigido del computer dell'utente. Tale file renderà il computer nel quale è memorizzato riconoscibile nei successivi accessi, facilitando e rendendo più celeri i successivi accessi. I cookies, i quali comunque rimangono memorizzati per un tempo limitato, possono essere cancellati dall'utente accedendo nell'apposita cartella del browser.
19. MODIFICHE E AGGIORNAMENTI
19.1 Le Condizioni Generali di Vendita sono modificate di volta in volta anche in considerazione di eventuali mutamenti normativi. Le nuove Condizioni Generali di Vendita saranno efficaci dalla data di pubblicazione sul sito